- Review all admissions requirements for the nursing program including requirements listed on the Application for Admission.
- Confirm with admission department that your high school diploma is accepted by ATS. (Accepted Alternatives)
- Schedule an Entrance Exam
- Students who reach the required benchmark score on the entrance exam may take the TEAS exam and if passed move directly into nursing classes. Students who are placed in developmental classes must take and pass the TEAS exam in order to progress to nursing classes
- Prospective students who achieved a satisfactory score on the entrance exam must:
- Submit attestation of high school graduation or its equivalency. (High school Diploma or GED Alternatives)
- Order official college transcripts if you plan to transfer college credits, or submit the same, in person, in an envelope sealed by the school officials. The Admissions Department will review credits to determine your eligibility for transfer.
- Schedule a background check through authorized provider
- Complete Financial Aid requirements
Please review the Legal Requirements for Licensure in Illinois
After the applicant is notified of acceptance, the applicant must:
- Attend the mandatory scheduled orientation session.
- Sign an enrollment agreement.
- Review and sign all required documents.
- Complete documentation for clinical experience based on your plan of study.
Entrance Exam Requirements
To be able to take the entrance exam you must:
- Show state issued photo identification
- Show copy of your state approved high school diploma or GED certificate or equivalent
- Arrive early – Test starts promptly
Note: Due to Covid-19 all testing is done remotely. A computer with a webcam and a internet connection is required.
Entrance Exam Schedule
|Day||Time||Reserve a Seat|
|Tuesday||10:00 A.M. / 2:00 P.M.|
|Thursday||10:00 A.M. / 2:00 P.M.|
Take a tour
Come and visit us, Campus tours are conducted on request. Please let your admissions represintive your intrest and a tour can be scheduled or take the Virtual Tour.