Financial Aid Resources
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): www.fafsa.ed.gov
- William D Ford Direct Student Loans: www.studentloans.gov
- Nurse Education Assistance Loan Program (NEALP): http://regents.ohio.gov/sgs/index.php
- FastWeb Scholarship Search website: www.fastweb.com
- The HOPE Scholarship And Lifetime Learning Credits: http://www.irs.gov/publications/p970/ch02.html
- Search Thousand of Entry Level Jobs, Externships & Scholarship Opportunities: http://www.campusrn.com/
The GI Bill® (GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) ) provides benefits to veterans, service members, and some dependents of disabled or deceased veterans wishing to pursue an education.
U.S Department of Veterans Affairs website: www.gibill.va.gov
GI Bill® Educational Fund
The Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs has approved ATS Institute of Technology. Veterans and their eligible beneficiaries cam use GI Educational funds to pay their tuition.
To learn more please visit www.benefits.va.gov