Financial Aid Resources
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA): www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Personal Identification Number (PIN): www.pin.ed.gov
- William D Ford Direct Student Loans: www.studentloans.gov
- Nurse Education Assistance Loan Program (NEALP): http://regents.ohio.gov/sgs/index.php
- FastWeb Scholarship Search website: www.fastweb.com
- The HOPE Scholarship And Lifetime Learning Credits: http://www.irs.gov/publications/p970/ch02.html
- Search Thousand of Entry Level Jobs, Externships & Scholarship Opportunities: http://www.campusrn.com/
The GI Bill® is the generic term that covers various education assistance programs administered by the Department of Veterans Affairs. These programs provide benefits to veterans, active service members, and some dependents of disabled or deceased veterans wi.shing to pursue an education.
U.S Department of Veterans Affairs website: www.gibill.va.gov
G.I. Bill® Educational Fund
The Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs has approved ATS Institute of Technology. Veterans and their eligible beneficiaries cam use G.I. Educational funds to pay their tuition.
To learn more please visit www.benefits.va.gov