Available in the office of the registrar
Transcript request form (PDF – Adobe) – Please download and return to the registrar.
Or use the online form:
Online Transcript Request Form
Note: All requests will be processed AFTER payment has been received.
Please contact Student Accounts to arrange payment.
Student Self-Assessment form (DOC – Office)
Student Appeal Form
Student Appeal Form (PDF – Adobe) – Download and return to the Appeals Committee
Or you can use the online form below.
Online Appeal/Grievance Form and Procdure
Process to submit a grade Appeal
- Contact your instructor, through email, meeting, or telephone. If contact with instructor is unable to occur (example: instructor is sick or unable to respond to student) Then the student
can progress to the next step.
- Write a formal letter to the committee detailing the reason for the appeal. Students need to provide graded work, attendance records, quizzes, and any other information they’ve through the course to support their case.The letter and supporting evidence along with the form below should be submitted to the Appeals Committee.
- An Appeal must be made to the Appeal Committee within the first 3 days of the new semester
- Only D and F grades will be considered and the course must be taken during last semester Only 2 petitions per student per semester (you can petition for multiple courses on each petition when the circumstances are the same.)
- Students that are in the grade appeals process must attend classes as scheduled while the process is taking place. For example, if a student failed Math class, they are to attend that
class and other classes whatever are on their schedule until further notice.
After the appeal has been submitted it is reviewed. If the request for review is not dismissed, the Appeal Committee will:
- Submit a copy of the student’s written statement to the teacher with a request for a written reply within 3 working days. (If this step has not been taken prior.)
Note: If it appears that the dispute may be resolved between the student and the teacher, the committee will attempt to arrange a mutually agreeable solution between these two parties.
- If a mutually agreeable solution is not achieved, the Committee will proceed to hold a meeting concerning the allegations.
This process takes approximately 1 week. You will be notified in writing of the result of your appeal
For Other Greviences/Appeals
NSST Student Documents
Procedures for using NSST in the clinical environment (PDF – Adobe)
Case log Management Tools and Policy (PDF – Adobe)
Other reports and Documents
2016 – 2017 Campus Safety Report (PDF – Adobe)