- Achievement of the minimum required score on the Entrance Exam
- Graduation from High school or GED certificate (Acceptable Documents)
- Background check through ATS is required this includes:
- A national and state criminal background check
- A cleared record with the Health Care Worker Registry (Waivers will be handled on a case by case basis.)
- A clean record with the National Sex Offender Registry
- State Issued Photo Identification
All candidates for admission to ATS Institute of Technology are considered on individual merits, without discrimination on the basis of age, creed, national or ethnic origin, race, color, sex, marital status, handicap, political affiliations or beliefs. It is the student’s responsibility to make any disability known to the Program Administrator. The policy of ATS Institute of Technology is to accept students who, have at a minimum, graduated from high school or obtained a GED certificate, or its equivalency.
ATS encourages applicants to schedule a personal interview with the admissions department. The interview establishes the level of the program needed by the individual and provides an opportunity for the applicant to ask any questions he or she may have about the school or the programs.
Contact Admissions: Via Email Or Call 312-214-2000
Only those applicants who have an informed interest in a program of study and who are dedicated to finding employment in the related field upon completion of the program should consider registering for a program. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that work schedules or other commitments do not conflict with their class/clinical hours.
Do You have questions please check our Frequently asked Question page.