Acceptable documentation of high school graduation or its equivalency may include:
- A copy of a high school transcript or diploma
- GED transcript or certificate
- Copy of associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree from an accredited college or university or official transcript indicating the same
- Official college transcript indicating the basis of the applicant’s admission into the college program as being high school graduation
- For students completing high school in a foreign country, who are unable to produce a copy of their diploma, ATS form “Affidavit of Student’s Graduation from a Foreign High School” completed in English
- Copy of a fully completed Department of Defense form DD-214 indicating that the applicant completed high school prior to or during his/her armed forces service
- For home-schooled individuals, the superintendent of schools of the district in which the student is home-schooled must certify in writing on official letterhead that the student’s program was substantially equivalent to a four-year high school program.
- Graduation from Non-Chartered Non-Tax supported high schools is NOT considered documentation for entrance into programs unless school is listed/ registered with the respective state’s Department of Education at the time of graduation.
- Graduation from an on-line high school is NOT considered documentation for entrance into programs unless school is listed/ registered with the respective state’s Department of Education at the time of graduation.
This documentation should be sent to: ATS Institute of Technology
Attn: Admissions Department
25 E. Washington St. Suite 200
Chicago, IL 60631