- Review all admissions requirements for your chosen program including requirements listed on the Application for Admission.
- Confirm with admission department that your high school diploma is accepted by ATS.
- Schedule an Entrance Exam.
For consideration for eligibility for federal financial aid, applicants must submit the following documents:
– Certificate of naturalization (US citizenship), green card or white card (I-94)
– Social security card or valid US driver’s license
– Signed copy of federal income tax return for previous year or declaration of estimated foreign earned income
– Copy of high school diploma (translated and notarized)
– For married female students: copy of marriage license (translated and notarized)
For admittance into the program, all applicant must:
- Pay $50 registration fee in order to be registered for classes. Failure to pay registration fee may result in applicant’s place being taken by another applicant. This fee is not refundable.
- Sign an enrollment agreement.
- Sign a disclosure form.
Take a tour
Come and visit us. Campus tours are conducted every Wednesday @ 6-9 pm or by appointment. Contact Admissions to schedule a private tour at your convenience or take the Virtual Tour.