- Achievement of the minimum required score on the Entrance Exam
- Graduation from High school or GED certificate (Acceptable Documents)
- Background check through MDT is required this includes:
- A cleared record with the Nurse Aide Registry (Waivers will be handled on a case by case basis.)
- A clean record with the National Sex Offender Registry
- State Issued Photo Identification
All candidates for admission to MDT College of Health Sciences are considered on individual merits, without discrimination on the basis of age, creed, national or ethnic origin, race, color, sex, marital status, handicap, political affiliations or beliefs. It is the student’s responsibility to make any disability known to the Program Administrator. The policy of MDT College of Health Sciences is to accept students who, has a minimum, have graduated from high school or obtained a GED certificate, or its equivalency.
MDT encourages applicants to schedule a personal interview with the admissions department. The interview establishes the level of the program needed by the individual and provides an opportunity for the applicant to ask any questions he or she may have about the school or the programs.
Only those applicants who have an informed interest in a program of study and who are dedicated to finding employment in the related field upon completion of the program should consider registering for a program. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that work schedules or other commitments do not conflict with their class/clinical hours.